This week training schedule (15th - 20th Apr'19);
- CCAB (PSOEB) Stadium - Mon, Thu & Sat
- Bishan Stadium - Tue & Wed
- Bedok Stadium - Tue & Wed
- Queenstown Stadium - Tue & Wed
- Adults Running Programme (CCAB) - Mon, Thu & Sat
- Read More on our Monthly Long Run & Sprints Time-Trial.
JS Athletics conducts 6 School Holidays and Summer camps, the 3 days programme that introduces kids to the basic fundamental components of athletics (Long Jump, Shot Put, Hurdles, Sprints, Distance) and will work on participants Co-ordination, Agility and Techniques.
The camp is cater for kids aged between 6 – 12 years (Boys and Girls). Developing future sporting champion in a fun approach including short games.
For more information, click "Read More" button
We are selling various types of replacement spikes & accessories.
Visit our online shop or selected local stores.
- 5mm, 7mm steel Pyramid spikes
- 6mm steel Christmas Tree spikes
- 5mm, 7mm Lite Christmas Tree spikes (Multi colours)
- 5mm, 7mm, 9mm & 13mm Lite Pyramid spikes (Multi colours)
- Sorbothane Heel Pads, Relief Heel Pads & Full Insoles
- MaxLaces Elastic Shoelaces with Locks
- Cross-Grip Hairbands
- 1984 & 1988 Olympic Games (Both 2nd round)
- Current 100m (11.28) SEA Games Record Holder since 1987
- Former 200m (23.35) SEA Games Record Holder
- Won 2 Gold, 1 Silver in 2 Asian Games
- Won 4 Gold, 1 Silver & 4 Bronze in 5 Asian T & F meets
- Won 9 Gold, 9 Silver & 2 Bronze in 5 SEA Games
If you would like to know how the Sprint Queen of Asia was born, go to PRESS to read her clippings.
Please take note that the following Filipino coaches,
- Benber Dayao Yu (Coach Ben)
- Rustan Tancinco (Coach Tan)
- Maria Tolentino (Coach Lalie)
were terminated from the company. Therefore, they are not authorised to transact any business on behalf of the company or use any of the company's materials, training plans and methods for their future dealings.