JS Athletics conduct 7 school holiday and Summer camps in the month of December, the 3 days programme that introduces kids to the basic fundamental components of athletics (Long Jump, Shot Put, Hurdles, Sprints, Distance) and will work on participants Co-ordination, Agility and Techniques.
The camp caters for kids aged between 5 – 12 years (Boys and Girls). Developing future sporting champions in a fun approach including short games.
* Rain or Shine, we do not cancel any session (session conducted at the track/sheltered area).
* Please bring Water Bottle, Small Towel and wear any Running Shoes/Trainers.
- 10th Jun 2019 (Mon) – 12th Jun 2019 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 19th Jun 2019 (Wed) – 21st Jun 2019 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 24th Jun 2019 (Mon) – 26th Jun 2019 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 9th Sep 2019 (Mon) – 11th Sep 2019 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 2nd Dec 2019 (Mon) – 4th Dec 2019 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 11th Dec 2019 (Wed) – 13th Dec 2019 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 16th Dec 2019 (Mon) – 18th Dec 2019 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
Venue: CCAB (PSOEB) Track @21 Evans Road S259366 (near Jacob Ballas, Botanical Gardens)
Meeting Point: Basketball Court (If Wet Weather, then at the sitting Gallery) and report to JSA Coaches (with Black Top attire)
Fee: $30/- per kid
Disclaimer: NO refund, if any cancellation done by participant one week before the camp date