Due to unfortunate circumstances regarding the Covid-19 guidelines, we are unable to continue with all our camps. We apologise for the inconvenience caused to everyone and we are refunding all payments made for the camp in the next few days. We will be sending out messages and template in batches regarding on how to get refunded.
We may have new camp dates coming up with stringent guidelines due to Covid-19 and the camps will only be for 7 – 12 years old age group kids. No parents or bystanders are allowed inside the stadium vicinity during the camps.
Thanking you’ll for all the past support.
Developing Future Sporting Champions
JS Athletics conduct 8 school holiday and Summer camps in the month of June and December, the 3 days programme that introduces kids to the basic fundamental components of athletics (Long Jump, Shot Put, Hurdles, Sprints, Distance) and will work on participants Co-ordination, Agility and Techniques.
The camp caters for kids aged between 7 – 12 years (Boys and Girls). Developing future sporting champions in a fun approach including short games.
- 1st Jun 2020 (Mon) – 3rd Jun 2020 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 10th Jun 2020 (Wed) – 12th Jun 2020 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 15th Jun 2020 (Mon) – 17th Jun 2020 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 24th Jun 2020 (Wed) – 26th Fri 2020 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 2nd Dec 2020 (Wed) – 4th Dec 2020 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 7th Dec 2020 (Mon) – 9th Dec 2020 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 16th Dec 2020 (Wed) – 18th Dec 2020 (Fri), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
- 21st Dec 2020 (Mon) – 23rd Dec 2020 (Wed), all 3 days 8.30 – 11am
* Rain or Shine, we do not cancel any session (session are conducted at the track/sheltered area).
* Please bring Water Bottle, Small Towel and wear any Running Shoes/Trainers.
* All the latest information on the Camps, a WhatsApp message will be sent out to all registered contact numbers, 2-3 days before Camp dates.
MOE Evans Stadium (Infront of PSOEB Building) @21 Evans Road S259366 (near Jacob Ballas, Botanical Gardens)
Meeting Point: Basketball Court (If Wet Weather, then at the sitting Gallery) and report to JSA Coaches (with Black Top attire)
Fee: $30/- per kid
Disclaimer: NO REFUND, if any cancellation done one week after registration.