Developing Future Sporting Champions
JS Athletics conduct 8 school holiday and Summer camps in the month of June and December, the 2 days programme that introduces kids to the basic fundamental components of athletics (Long Jump, Shot Put, Hurdles, Sprints, Distance) and will work on participants Co-ordination, Agility and Techniques.
The camp caters for kids aged between 7 – 12 years (Boys and Girls). Developing future sporting champions in a fun approach including short games. Due to Covid-19 pandemic, we will cap each camp to 20 participants until further notice. Due to the tight restriction, only participants will be allowed into the stadium.
- 1st Jun 2021 (Tue) – 2nd Jun 2021 (Wed), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 3rd Jun 2021 (Thu) – 4th Jun 2021 (Fri), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 7th Jun 2021 (Mon) – 8th Jun 2021 (Tue), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 9th Jun 2021 (Wed) – 10th Jun 2021 (Thu), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 14th Jun 2021 (Mon) – 15th Jun 2021 (Tue), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 16th Jun 2021 (Wed) – 17th Jun 2021 (Thu), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 21st Jun 2021 (Mon) – 22nd Jun 2021 (Tue), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
- 23rd Jun 2021 (Wed) – 24th Jun 2021 (Thu), both days @8.30 – 10.30am
* Rain or Shine, we do not cancel any session (sessions are conducted at the track / if there’s bad weather, sessions will be conducted under sheltered area).
* Please bring Water Bottle, Small Towel and wear any Running Shoes/Trainers.
* All the latest information on the Camps, a WhatsApp message will be sent out to all registered contact numbers, 2-3 days before Camp dates.
Venue has been changed to Bishan Stadium
Meeting Point: At Bishan Stadium Foyer opposite Bishan Swimming Pool Gate and report to JSA Coaches (with Black Top attire)
Fee: $30/- per kid
Disclaimer: NO REFUND, if any cancellation done one week after registration.