- Former Men’s National 5000m Record Holder for 12 years (1983-1995)
- Current 10,000m (32.37.9) National Under 20 Record Holder since 1979, set at the age of 17 years old
- Current 5000m (15.06.5) National Under 23 Record Holder since 1983
- 1983 SEA Games medalist in 10,000m
- Won numerous International meets
- Unbeaten in Singapore in Road Races, Cross Country, Track Races from 800m to 10,000m
If you would like to know more about the legend, his achievements, glory days, go to PRESS to read his clippings……for your leisure.
Deserving Local Athletes
FREE Coaching for Singaporean athletes (16 years & above) who have achieved reasonable good time in Sprints & Distance events during National Schools Championship, SAA Meets or any official runs and want to excel further, come join us.