Rewarding, Challenging, Fun and Fulfilling Programme
Adults (Men & Women) Running Programme
In our training programme, we work for each individual specific GOALS.
If you are training….
- For Long Distance, Road Races, Cross Country & Marathon
- To build up Fitness level
- To shed some extra Weight
- To live Active, Fit & Healthy
then this programme is for you….and learn the proper techniques on running, on breathing system, how to build up mileage, how to improve speed, how to pace during your runs and how to win races.
The running programme is REWARDING, CHALLENGING, FUN, FULFILLING and yet you will improve your SPEED, STRENGTH and STAMINA.
Our Running Programme is designed for all levels, from beginners to advance. The programme incorporates
- Strength Training – Resistive Bands, Kettlebells, Dumbbells, Medicine Balls,
Circuit Training, Plyometric, Core Stability & Pelvis Stabilisation
- Interval Workouts
- Endurance running
- Motivate and Push You To Better Results
- Increase Flexibility, Mobility & Agility
- Increase Self-esteem
- Increase Self confidence
- Reduce Inches & Weight
- Reduce Stress
- Lots of Fun
- Value for Money
- NO same session will be repeated for at least 2 months
- Weekly Training Programme given for other days
On every Monday, Thursday @ 6.30pm – 8pm, on Saturday @ 6pm – 7.30pm at CCAB (PSOEB) Stadium (click for Direction) off Evans Road, near Botanical Garden MRT Station.
Rain or Shine, we do not cancel any training session, only on gazetted Public Holidays, eve of Christmas and eve of New Year.
A Flat Fee of $100/- per month, regardless of 3 sessions or less attended a week OR
Quarterly Payment of $275/- (Advance Payment).
- Compulsory to wear during all our training sessions.
- $25 per pair of our attire (1 T-shirt & 1 Singlet/Sleeveless or any 2 same attire)
- For any 3rd attire purchase, $10 per piece (T-shirt, Singlet or Sleeveless)
Come join us for 1 FREE session.
If you would like to know more, contact Jack @ 9671 1470
We are simply the BEST team (with 3 former SEA Games medallist and Experienced Coaches) and we emphasise on the “Athletes first, Winning second” philosophy and work gradually towards individual athlete goals.
Adults Programme Registration
Deserving Local Athletes
FREE Coaching for Singaporean athletes (15 years & above) who have achieved reasonable good time in Sprints & Distance events during National Schools Championship, SAA Meets or any official runs and want to excel further, come join us.
To be the BEST, train with the BEST…