- 1984 & 1988 Olympic Games (Both 2nd round)
- Current 100m (11.28) SEA Games Record Holder since 1987
- Former 200m (23.35) SEA Games Record Holder
- 2 Gold, 1 Silver in 2 Asian Games
- 4 Gold, 1 Silver & 4 Bronze in 5 Asian T & F meets
- 9 Gold, 9 Silver & 2 Bronze in 5 SEA Games
Lydia was a popular figure in Philippines that in 1983, a movie (Medalyang Ginto – Gold Medal) was shown across Philippines Theaters, base on her true-life story and her achievements and in year 2004, another 2-part series (Magpakailanman – Forever) was shown in Philippines (Channel 7) on her lifetime achievements.
If you would like to know how the Sprint Queen of Asia was born, go to PRESS to read her clippings…… for your leisure.
Deserving Local Athletes
FREE Coaching for Singaporean athletes (16 years & above) who have achieved reasonable good time in Sprints & Distance events during National Schools Championship, SAA Meets or any official runs and want to excel further, come join us.